<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A " SLIGHT" ADJUSTMENT
Late yesterday afternoon Francisco Camps, the President of the Valencian Community announced a cabinet reshuffle of three Consellers. Rafael Blasco, who was in charge at the department of Territory and Housing, will now become in charge of the Valencian Health Department. Vicente Rambla, who was Health Conseller, now becomes the Official Spokesman for the Valencian Government, and Esteban Gonzalez Pons, who was the official Valencian Spokesman, now becomes the Conseller for the Territory. The three new Consellers will be sworn in today. Commenting on the changes, Mr. Camps stated that they were a commitment for now and the future for the Valencian Community. He added: " I have a commitment to the Valencian Community way beyond 2007, and I want the very best for our Autonomy. I also want to fulfill my obligations of presenting myself as candidate for the Presidency of the Valencian Community in the elections next year, as I am sure that my ideas, policies and the team I head are the best for the future prosperity and strength of the Valencian Community."

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?