<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 20, 2004

I believe I speak on behalf of not only AUN members, the majority of which are from the region of Valencia, but for anyone with property in Spain, when I say to Charles and Lisa Svoboda - thank you and well done. Your journey to Brussels on behalf of Spanish homeowners has succeeded in the European Parliament taking notice of our land problems.

On behalf of Spanish homeowners may I also thank all the MEPs who have supported and/or worked for our cause, and may I ask them please to keep up the fight, against the abusive Spanish land laws.

For all land/property owners in Spain, may I remind you that we are now on the ladder in the fight against the land laws, but there are many rungs to be climbed before we reach the top. The battle goes on and we must now work even harder in the fight for our rights.

Jan.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?