<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 11, 2003

Hi everyone

Thanks for visiting this ´blog´ site.

I will personally be at the airport on Saturday 13th (collecting yet more visitors) but if at all possible I will be at the Salinas in Calpe at midday to support the demonstration regarding the proposed development in that area. We must make the authorities realise that the majority of people already living here (either permanently or holiday- home owners) do not want to see the coastline changed to total concrete, the environment must be protected plus our personal land and property should be respected, not taken from us or have to ´pay to stay´ in our own homes. I hope you will be able to attend the demonstration and (if I make it in time) I look forward to meeting you there.

Jan.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?